Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.

Menudillo & Eggs

Written By Spicy Trekker on Sunday 14 May 2017 | 07:52


For amateur cooks who need to serve their families a dish with protein yet saucy enough to satisfy a fulfilling dinner, this Menudillo with Boiled Eggs will just do it! Follow these simple recipe steps which is easy to cook yet enough to satiate one's hunger!  



Menudillo and Eggs © Spicy Trekker



Prep time: 20 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesIngredients:
  • 1 tbsp cooking oil
  • 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
  • ¼ cup onion, chopped
  • ¼ kilo ground pork
  • 1 ½ cup potatoes, diced
  • 1 ½ carrots, diced
  • 1 ½ cups water
  • 1 cup tomato sauce
  • ¼ cup raisins
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 4 to 6 hard boiled eggs

Cookware: plate, fork, frying ladle, frying pan

Serves: 4 to 6 persons

Instructions:1) In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion until limp.



2) Mix in the ground pork and stir until it's cooked. 



3) Add the carrots and potatoes and cook for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.




4) Pour in water and bring to a boil. Add the tomato sauce, raisins and sprinkle salt and pepper the saltiness of your liking.



4) Simmer for another 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add in the boiled eggs and serve in a bowl.



Voilah! Menudillo & Eggs
SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment