Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.
Home » » Strawberry Sweet Fridge Cake

Strawberry Sweet Fridge Cake

Written By Spicy Trekker on Saturday 1 September 2012 | 10:09

Spicy Trekker creates own Strawberry Fridge Cake
This is a quick fix for your sweet cravings. These are the ingredients you will only need

- cup of strawberries
- graham crackers
- melted butter
- condensed milk
- container that can withstand freezer coldness

Instructions:
1) In a bowl, crush the graham crackers and mix with the melted butter.
2) Slice the strawberries thinly.
3) Get the container and place an inch high of crushed graham at the bottom.
4) Fill next layer with strawberries (around 15-20 slices depending on your fruit size)
5) Make the third layer by covering strawberries by the crushed graham again.
6) Top off fourth layer with your remaining strawberries.
7) Put in the fridge freezer and wait around one hour


SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

1 comments :