Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.
Home » » My D-I-Y mini-loaf Pizza

My D-I-Y mini-loaf Pizza

Written By Spicy Trekker on Saturday 25 August 2012 | 18:50

I love to make my own snacks. I'll search the kitchen and the cupboard for possible ingredients and I can make anything you want. Here's how I made my simple mini pizza...best for dieters like me :)

Ingredients:
3 pieces of hotdogs
Half cup of Cheese
3 pieces of bread
Ketchup or Chili red sauce

Equipment: Oven Toaster

Servings: 3 pieces

Instructions:
(It is so simple that I don't think I need to post a photo of every step.)
1) Lay the breads on a plate and spread ketchup or chili sauce on top of each.
2) Chop thin rounds of hotdogs and place on top of the ketchup covered bread.
3) Sprinkle as much cheese you want
4) Toast your pizza for about two to three minutes and you're done!

 

Yep, this is enough to keep you full on a boring weekend afternoon. It keeps you entertained too! :)





SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment