Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.
Home » » Rush weekdays, Electrolux Hush Weekends at Home

Rush weekdays, Electrolux Hush Weekends at Home

Written By Spicy Trekker on Wednesday 20 February 2013 | 02:49


I started this blog because of my love for milk teas and eating out. And for working girls like me, we often eat out with friends and colleagues to wherever restaurant or food stalls that can serve our cravings in minutes! We're always in a rush from Mondays to Fridays and cash out money for food and drinks we don't even know if they're really healthy and safe.

I had fieldwork yesterday and at 4:45am, nowhere to go until the store opens, I ordered fried siomai and rice in Ministop for breakfast. It tasted bad but I had to eat it because I need energy for my three hour physical work activity. But guess what when night came, my stomach was grumbling and I had to go frequently in the comfort room eight times! Tell me about food poisoning when I just had one.

Our daily work gives us so much stress that we even disregard the way and what we eat outside. The safest food we can ever have is food we always have at home ♥ . Yes, it is. The food your mother serves (or in my case our yaya serves) and simply the food you personally cook and mix with your two bare hands (or spatula hands ☻). 

So here, as a hush weekend lounging at home lover, I will suggest a relaxing and healthy beverage which you can partner with your favorite weekend chums. What more could be more relaxing than blending up a beverage with a very silent blender, we found it possible with ELECTROLUX Powermix Silent Blender! I get even more excited about this product because of how it controls the loudness of the equipment when its running and how fast it could blend the ingredients you put in it! You know how sometimes you want to make your own beverage and, like a child, having a "no sharing policy" when your drink tastes so much good, you'd hate to share it with anybody else! Anyways, browse beliw and try my drink recipe for your Hush Weekends.


#1 Drink Recipe
I call it my "Roger Rabbit Mix"



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of shredded Carrots (or diced if you want that extra crunch in your sip)
  • 1 cup of diced Apples (peeled or not)
  • 250ml-500ml of Natural Orange Juice (you can buy at the grocery or simply juice an Orange)
  • 3 cups of crushed ice






Instructions:

1) Simply put all ingredients together in a Blender, blend until smooth.
2) Pour on a glass and garnish with thyme on top or small diced carrots and apples.






Electrolux Powermix Silent Blender



Equipment:

Don't just use any other blender, try 
 ELECTROLUX Powermix Silent Blender


Do your recipes at home with a hush...don't disturb sleeping home mates!











#2 Drink Recipe
"Coco Cafe Crunch"


Ingredients:
1 teaspoon ground coffee
half cup of fresh milk
4 spoons of powdered full cream milk
2 spoons of sugar
2 spoons of Nata De Coco (around 10 pcs.)
2-3 cups crushed ice

Instructions:
1) Blend coffee, fresh milk, powdered full cream, ice and sugar, until mixture is smooth
2) Place the Nata De Coco in 300ml glass and pour the blended mixture
3) Garnish with breakfast cereals (ex. froot loops),choco dip & top w/ a cute marshmallow!



#3 Drink Recipe
"Spicytrekker's aka Starbucks' Frappe"
Ingredients:
same as above except no Nata De Coco, plus a Whipping Cream

Instructions:

1) The easiest thing to blend! Just make a large dollop of whipping cream on top and eat with your favorite Volcano Cupcake. Yumm!










(P.S. Don't forget to prepare your sofa with a blanket to make your lounging extra special plus these Weekend Chums you can choose from : Prepare a plate of biscuits, cookies, TLC sandwhich, Mango Cashew Salad, or a Pinoy merienda treat of Banana Cue/Turon)

I hope you get to enjoy this quick fix drink and I'll be posting more of what I'd like to make with a blender in the kitchen. ☻♥


SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment