Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.
Home » » Fancy Korean Cakes from Tous Les Jour

Fancy Korean Cakes from Tous Les Jour

Written By Spicy Trekker on Tuesday 21 August 2012 | 02:35

Tell me about sweets and I'll go grabbing one to munch. But tell me about sweets finely and adorably decorated and I'll go gaga looking for an occasion to find an excuse to buy one!
And yes, that's what has happened to me when I discovered this fancy bakeshop in SM Hypermarket North EDSA - Tous Les Jours.

It was rare to find a commercial bakeshop selling cakes like these on a regular day :)
I think I really looked at every cake they have and observed that they love making cakes out of chocolate and strawberries. They also have sweet breads like my favorite Cinnamon Sticks and chicken turnovers. Just a tip: pass by Tous Les Jours at 9pm or 5-10mins. before the store closes, since they sell their breads at buy one take one. (That's how I got to get my Cinnamon Sticks).


Oh finally, it was my cousin Tintin's birthday and yes I found an excuse to buy this lovely Tous Les Jour Strawberry Shortcake shaped like a rose. What I find so fancy about this is the small dews on top. Isn't it so beautiful? It was like we didn't want to eat it at all. Oh and because it's strawberry, expect the cake to be a little sour.

Tous Les Jour Strawberry Shortcake for my Cousin Tintin's b-day

SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment