Munch and Sip!
Browse quick recipes,
food 'n restaurant reviews.
Home » » Tree House Restaurant

Tree House Restaurant

Written By Spicy Trekker on Sunday 27 January 2013 | 05:32

Treehouse Restaurant, Matalino St., Diliman


From the several restaurants that overwhelmed us while walking in Matalino Street, "Tree House" got us attracted because of its lush greenery entrance.

It is an open air restaurant with wooden chairs and tables, and around four nipa huts, great for dining in with friends. We chose to sit beside their Cafe Molinari because of it has a nice background for pictures and avoiding the other dining customers who are smoking. As it was a Friday night, we expected group of drinking people inside but we were pleased to find that people who come here wants quiet dining, and noticed that most customers were couples or groups of three to four.




They serve Filipino cuisine and we chose to order their crunchy Binagoongan and Adobo w/ Boiled Egg wrapped in a banana leaf. I love the crunchiness of the chicharon in their version of Binagoongan. And it was a perfect combo with the Filipino favorite Adobo on the side.


If you want to dine in a chillax area and your budget is 200 per person, Tree House is a good choice along Matalino Street.



SPICYTREKKER RATING:
Ambiance: 4/5 stars
Food:        4/5 stars
Budget:     5/5 stars
Overall:     4/5 stars

Will I be coming back? YES
 


SHARE

About Spicy Trekker

Hi! I'm Dominique! I admit I am not a good cook but I do love to eat the best food there is. I call myself a person with a "discriminating taste". I try to learn simple recipes to satisfy my discerning taste buds. Fitness hinders my desire for binge eating but I always find time to get my daily slice of cake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment